Room Leader and float position
- Join this exceeding service in Crows Nest
- 5minute walk from St Leonard's station and onsite parking
- Work for a high quality, positive organisation!
Where would I work?
You would be working at this at this wonderful, exceeding service located in Crows Nest! The first position is an ECT Room Leader position of the 0-2 room, and the second position is a Cert III/Diploma float role. Located just a 5 minute walk from St Leonards station, this centre is easily accessible by public transport and also has onsite parking. If you're wanting to join a service with a long lasting, supportive and positive tam then reach out today!
What would I do?
• Permanent ECT Room Leader position of the 0-2 room
• Lead and support your team (x5 staff)
• Daily programming
• Weekly meetings
• Build a strong rapport with parents, families, and community
• Guide and provide professional development opportunities for your team
• Float position (open to Cert III's and Diploma's)
• Develop, plan and implement a quality program that reflect the EYLF
• Monitor and document children's progress
• Develop open communication channels with your colleagues, the children and the families of the centre
Why work here?
• Above award pay
• Work for a high quality, exceeding service
• 5min walk from St Leonards station!
• Onsite parking
• Work for a genuinely positive service with a supportive and long lasting team
• Professional training and development
• Open to reduced hours for the right candidate!
What do I need?
• Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood and Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300!