Early Childhood Teacher
- Join an organisation that reward the hard work of their Educators
- Get a clear career path to managerial roles
- Discounted childcare fees for your little ones!
Where would you work?
Getting to work will be easy as this centre in Balwyn North, Victoria is conveniently located a 10-minute drive from Box Hill Station, ideally for someone who drives as this service is not easily accessible by public transport. This purpose-built two-level Long-Day-Care welcomes around 70 children from six weeks to six years old and displays three dedicated outdoor play spaces, featuring sandpits and climbing equipment. You will have all the resources needed to plan exciting programs in all rooms which caters for 15 children. You will join a larger organisation which has a strong focus on quality education and foster a holistic approach.
What would you do?
- Permanent Full-Time Room (38 hours per week)
- Create age appropriate learning environments for the children
- Lead your team of educators and inspire them to deliver high quality education
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
What would you get?
- Additional paid leave (Volunteer Day, Birthday)
- Above award salary package
- Childcare discounts
- Well-resourced centre featuring natural elements
- Clear career path and recognition programs
Would you be successful?
- Bachelor in Children's Services/Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved qualification)
- Working With Children Check
- Full work rights in Australia
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Julienne for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 visa card!