Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Looking for an inspirational ECT to run the kindergarten program at this 75 place service in Aspley!
- Offering up to $85k per annum for the right candidate
- Additional leave
- Unlimited resources
About the service:
This 75-place long day care service situated in Aspley is a cosy, home-like child care centre that provides high quality education and care to children aged 6 weeks to five years from 7am to 6pm. Educators at this service aim to build strong relationships with the families and their children, ensuring that everyone feels like a part of the family. The centre has well established relationships with the local community and schools, which aid in a smooth and easy transition for our Kindergarten Children as they move into their first year of schooling. This service also has many wonderful facilities including a large enclosed veranda, sand pit, play fort, outdoor construction play area and garden beds.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will be responsible for the following:
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Build lasting connections with families and staff.
- Lead the development and delivery of high quality educational programs, ensuring that all legislations, frameworks and regulations are followed.
- Develop transition to school programs that align with the requirements of local schools.
- Ensure all observations and record keeping is up to date.
- Above award wage
- Additional leave
- Set hours
- Full uniforms provided
- Annual fun budget to allow for inclusive team activities such as rock climbing
- ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Blue Card
- Current Child Protection Training certificate
- Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to apply for this role
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role