Certificate 3 casual educator
Job OutlineExpect A Star are looking for casual relief educators to work all across the South area of Brisbane.
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We work with many high-quality childcares to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area!
This role will provide you the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres; from non-for-profit community centres to brand new purpose built campuses. You will develop your skills working within new teams and interacting with different children every day. You never know, you could find your perfect centre and secure a permanent full time placement.
We are looking for:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Studying towards
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Be willing to travel 30+ minutes when work is not available in your area;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact Jo on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.