Early childhood Educator
- Secure a Permanent Full-time role in Cremorne
- Work in the room of your choice
- Above Award pay
Where would I work?
You would be working at this lovely and unique, 120 place service in Cremorne thats situated across three levels. This purpose-built campus incorporates many benefits of the outdoors into their holistic early learning programs. The service has three large undercover outdoor play areas so the children have ample space for creativity, exploration, and self-directed play! The service believes in a close relationship and strong collaboration between families and educators to provide the best quality care for the little ones.
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-time role
- Working as an educator in the room of your choice
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based activities
- Ongoing communication with families
- Supporting the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, families, and community members
Why work here?
- Above Award pay
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supportive and fun environment
- Mentoring by the Room Leader and the centre's Educational Leader
- Professional development opportunities
- Jump into a Leader position in the future!
What do I need?
- Cert III, Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300!