- Get a chance to be part of a centre with Exceeding the National Quality Standards
- Have a dedicated Centre Support Office
- Annual salary of $75,000 awaits for the perfect candidate!
Located in the city of Secret Harbour, Western Australia, this vibrant and excellent learning centre caters to 92 places daily. Situated perfectly near to families living in Secret Harbour, Baldivis, Golden Bay, Karnup and Lakelands, the centre is very accessible to the local community. Their wide selection of outdoor play areas such as cubby houses and water play areas encourage the children to test their limits and develop their physical strength, social skills, balance, and self confidence. Their indoor play areas that are perfectly designed according to their age group and interests help the children to test out their ideas and develop creativity. The centre takes pride in their experienced educators, committed to delivering quality education as they nurture the minds of the children. Be part of the success of the centre with Exceeding the National Quality Standards as you join and lead a team of educators with passionate minds and a heart for learning.
- Create and establish strong rapport with the children, families, educators, and local communities
- Manage the centre's day-to-day operations maintaining its high standards
- Evaluating programs through the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Mentor and support the centre to Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Inspire and lead a group of educators in establishing and maintaining a positive and fun working environment
- Create an environment that stimulates children's holistic growth
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- An experience in Leadership and Management Role
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning and National Quality Framework
- Receive annual salary of up to $75,000
- Reduction on childcare fees by 30%
- Receive an exclusive access to benefits, featuring discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Access to more than 70 hours of professional development
- Work in a centre with Exceeding the National Quality Standards
- Make your centre meet business, compliance and education goals by having a dedicated Centre Support Office
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!