Early Childhood Educator
- Above award pay
- Professional training and development
- Additional leave
Where would I work?
You would be working at this homely 60 place service located in beautiful West Pymble near Bicentennial Park with plenty of gorgeous greenspace! The service features two dedicated outdoor play areas for children to enjoy the full benefits of interacting with nature. This flow continues inside with light, bright, airy interiors with four age-based indoor spaces. The service follows a child led curriculum and has a holistic approach which includes programs like music, drama, and sustainability. The service belongs to a growing organisation which offer internal transfer and promotion opportunities, if you'd like to find out more then reach out today!
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-Time (38h per week)
- Educator or Room Leader role
- Be responsible for providing guidance and mentoring a team of educators to deliver the curriculum
- Oversee the planning and programming for the room
- Create inspiring learning environments
- Build lasting relationships with the children, families, and educators
Why work here?
- On site car parking and free street parking available
- Additional leave (well-being leave and birthday)
- Discounted childcare fees
- Above award pay
- Financial support for training or study
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities within a large group
- Sponsorship after 12 months of work
What do I need?
- Cert III, Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653, at Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300!