Job OutlineLead Educator
Looking for an experienced Lead Educator to fill a full time slot for this exceptional inner city service in Kelvin Grove.
- Work in the room of your choice.
- 3% above award wages
- Access to public transport with the local train station less than a 10min walk away
This long day care service located in the inner city suburb of Kelvin Grove is 132 places and operates from 6am-6pm Mon-Fri. The philosophy at this service is very much centred on each child's unique individuality with a holistic styled approach to learning. This service has brand new modern facilities including, generous indoor play areas and offers extracurricular activities such as yoga.
About the Role:
In your role as a Lead Educator at this service, you will be responsible for implementing and planning exciting and engaging educational programs in accordance with the EYLF guidelines. It is important that as a lead Educator you are able to maintain interpersonal relationships with all families and develop close bonds with all children in order to help them grow and thrive as individuals and reach their developmental milestones.
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator is highly regarded.
- Will consider Lead Educators who are currently studying a Diploma of children services
- Unlimited Work Rights
- Current Anaphylaxis Training (approved by ACECQA)
- Current Emergency Asthma Management Training (approved by ACECQA)
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Second dose of Covid-19 vaccination
- 3% Above award pay depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week full time
- 15% childcare discounts
- Full uniforms provided
- End of year award Gala
- Access to tailored employee assistance program
- Work in the room of your choice
- Access to online modules through the companies partnership with the Canberra University and Australian College of physical literacy
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!