Casual Early Childhood Educators
Job OutlineAre you a fun and motivated Early Childhood Educator who thrives working in new environments and loves interacting with different children and adults? Also looking for flexibility of hours and great pay? Apply now!
Why work with Expect A Star?
- Casual work provides flexibility for educators wanting a work/life balance - there is no commitment required - you can work however many days you want, take the day off to attend appointments or take time off for holidays/study or other commitments.
- You can choose the hours and days of work, work close to home and explore a range of services, including childcare centres and kindergartens.
- It is an amazing learning opportunity - you experience different educational programs and philosophies.
- You may be provided with opportunities to transition from a casual educator to a permanent staff member
Being a casual educator at Expect A Star means that you are part of a family - we love getting to know our educators and thrive on developing strong relationships and providing a supportive work environment. We are also passionate about the early childhood education and care industry; many of us have also worked as educators and teachers so we are able to use our knowledge and experience to better support our staff and provide high quality services for our clients.
About the Role
- You will be required to work as a casual educator in a variety of childcare centres in Melbourne CBD and inner city suburbs.
- We are able to offer you day to day, ongoing and block casual work where you become a regular casual staff member at the centres
- You will be supporting the permanent staff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care / ACECQA approved equivalent
- Employee VIC WWCC
- Preferably have current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.