Casual OSHC / OOSH educators
Job OutlineExpect A Star is a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We work with many high-quality Early childhood and OSHC centres to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area!
We are looking for OSHC educators to work in Arncliffe and surrounding areas on a casual basis. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with children aged 5-12 years in a variety of After-school care services. This is a great opportunity to work while you are currently studying and are looking for extra money or if you are wanting work in the afternoons in shifts that range from 2-4 hours per day.
Your responsibilities as an OSHC educator:
• Caring and supervising children aged from 5-12 (Primary age)
• Setting up the environment with resources, equipment and activities
• Interacting with children and joining in with play experiences
• going on fun excursions during school holidays (Zoo, movies, theme parks etc.)
What you will need:
• A Paid NSW WWC
• Availability for at least 2 afternoons per week, and sometimes at short notice;
• Be willing to travel 30+ minutes on a regular basis
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
If you are interested APPLY NOW
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.