Part time opportunity available for passionate Early Childhood Educators at this 76-place service in Ferny Grove!
- Work with the age group of your choice!
- Float roles also available
- 2% above award wage
This 76-place long day care service situated in Ferny Grove delivers high quality education and care for all children between the ages of birth to school age from 6:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday. At this service, Educators create a nurturing early learning environment and an engaging play-based curriculum with a holistic approach to ensure every child is given the best chance to thrive. To encourage both indoor and outdoor play and foster a healthy lifestyle this service offers a catered active learning program, homely natural play resources and generous outdoor play scapes.
As an Educator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Lead Educator with creating engaging educational programs and daily routines.
- Follow National Quality Standards and guidelines when creating programs.
- Interact with children in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Create a positive centre environment for staff, children and their families.
- Ensure high standards of health and hygiene are maintained.
- Assist in the development of children's self- help skills, independence and self-esteem.
- Guide children's behaviour as per the centres behaviour management policy.
- Develop positive interpersonal relationships with all parents and families.
- 60% childcare discounts
- Support and development programs to help you achieve your career goals
- Career progression opportunities for those seeking leadership roles in the future
- Employee assistance program
- Annual flu vaccinations (optional)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Paid attendance at all meetings
- Full uniforms provided
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma or Cert III of Children's services or equivalent.
- Unlimited working rights.
- A valid Blue Card
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and asthma certificates.
- Current child protection training
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!