Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Watch children grow and develop in the Kindy room at this small 50-place service in Victoria Point!
- Secure a Permanent Full-Time role (38 hours per week).
- Dedicated non-contact time to ease the work load
- Offers a separate OSCH and Vacation care program
Located in Victoria Point, this small 50-place service shows great pride in their ability to provide a safe and welcoming environment in which all children can develop and prosper. At this service, they tailor their teaching style and learning programs to suit every child's stage of development from 6 weeks to 5 years old. This service also provides an Outside school hours' care and vacation care program for children up to 12 years old.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher at this service, you will be responsible for creating fun and exciting educational programs in accordance to the EYLF. You will run the Kindergarten program and develop a safe and warm environment in which all children feel happy and accepted. You will also be responsible for developing strong connections and interpersonal relationships with all families ensuring to communicate with all families regarding their child's development.
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Child Protection certificate
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Professional development programs offered to all staff.
- 15% discount on Childcare fees after 6 months of employment.
- Regular team building activities.
- Educational sponsorship for select programs and courses.
- Personal fitness rewards program
- Regular social events and annual awards night
- Free parking available
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!