Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Looking for a kind Educational Leader with a go-getter attitude for this 75 place service in Mount Gravatt East
- 75 place service
- Float position
Located in Mount Gravatt East, this 75 place long day care service is made up of a wonderful team of passionate, highly qualified, nurturing and dedicated early childhood professionals that all come to work for one purpose; to ensure that every child has the best early childhood experience possible. This centre also has many amazing facilities and resources to ensure that each child has access to exceptional education and care, such as large indoor-outdoor play spaces, Gardens and their extra-curricular programs such as soccer, fitness classes and performing arts lessons
About the Role:
- As an Educational Leader at this service, you will responsible for guiding and mentoring all staff in the effective planning cycle and critical reflection to exceed the requirements of the NQF at an exemplary level throughout the different rooms in the service.
- Create an inspirational vision for all children's learning which assists with pedagogical decisions and a the implementation of the NQF, EYLF and the QKLG.
- Be a mentor, coach and role model all educators.
- Contribute to all professional development and collaboration at regular staff meetings
- Must have an ACEQA approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education and care
- A current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Previous experience as an Educational leader is highly regarded
- Covid 19 vaccinations
- Childcare discounts for your own children
- Internal tailored training
- Mentoring and support programs provided by head office
- Paid professional development, such as child protection or management certificates
- Be connected with a large network of centre managers
- Full uniforms provided
- Extra programming time available
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!