Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Looking for an easy going Early Childhood Kindy room Teacher for this 63-place service in the beautiful location of Sunshine Beach!
- Additional leave available
- Career progression opportunities available
- Vibrant colourful rooms and resources bursting with colour
Situated in Sunshine Beach in Noosa, is this small family orientated 63-place long day care service, which offers high quality education and care for children between the ages of 0 to 5 operating Monday to Friday between 6:30am - 6pm 52 weeks of the year with the exception for public holidays. This Long day care service has developed many programs and provides an abundance of exciting and engaging facilities, including their healthy lifestyle programs, sand pits and climbing forts and shaded play areas.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher in the Kindergarten room, you will be in charge of the following:
- Motivating and leading your team of educators within the Kindy room.
- Developing connections with local primary schools to make the transition from Kindy to primary school simple and smooth.
- Create positive community experiences through engaging and exciting excursions.
- Allow each child's unique talents and skills to flourish through engaging and informative educational programs.
- Support the centre to exceed National Quality Standards
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Graduates are accepted for this role.
- Unlimited Work Rights.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- Covid-19 vaccinations are required
- 50% discount on childcare fees.
- Yearly allowance of $400 to be used on professional development
- Options for additional paid leave
- Yearly annual bonuses can be earned
- Internal incentive programs to win extra classroom resources
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!