- Get support to study towards your Diploma!
- Get access to discounts and reduced childcare fees!
- Receive training opportunities to step up your career
This promising Out of School Hours learning centre in Ballarat East, Victoria caters 30 places daily. Being a fresh provider of quality childcare and education, the centre provides an endless array of activities and curriculums where children's imaginations are tickled and where creativity is fostered. Their activities, meticulously planned and designed by their team of educators which you will be a part of, are focused on Performing Arts, Gardening, Drawing, Mindfulness Games, Painting, etc. The centre aims to grow and develop grounded and respectful children, brimming with confidence, who are true to themselves, and have a keen commitment to each other and shared community values. If you are a passionate and hardworking individual with a love for learning and child care, this role is for you!
- Maintaining records of the children's development and performance
- Exceptional ability to work as part of a dedicated, passionate team of educators
- Responsible for the guidance, support and supervision of children in your care
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Engage and building strong mutual working relationship with children, families, and staff
- Certificate 3 in Early childhood as recognised by ACECQA or equivalent
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain one
- Familiar with EYLF concepts and principles
- Willing to work from 15:00 to 18:00
- Permanent Full-time position (Monday-Friday)
- Competitive pay rate plus annual bonus and paid leaves
- Progress your career towards a managerial role
- Get Access to discounts and reduced childcare fees up to 30%
- Have a chance to be part of training opportunities to level up your career
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also check our job boards here: https://expectastar.com.au/job-board
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!