- Cosy service with about 60 children per day!
- Supportive management and great team environment!
- Lean within a high-quality service - Exceeding NQS
This lovely service welcomes up to 60 children aged 0-5 years and operates Monday to Friday between 6am and 6pm. Located in a quiet residential area with large trees this converted family home provides a cosy and welcoming environment for the little ones. The service offers high-quality education and works closely together with parents and the community. It was awarded an Exceeding rating NQS.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday (38 hours). You will be working in the room of your preference as part of the permanent staff. You will work with your team and be participating in the daily observations, programming and planning. You will be supported by an experienced management team! There is a Room Leader and a 2IC for each room.The centre runs above ratio in every room with ample programming time.
What do you need:
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Full Working rights and WWCC
Why work here:
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Earn above Award
- Great Work Conditions They run above ratio in every room with ample programming time and opportunities for on-the-job mentoring
- Work Life Balance - Enjoy a long-term fulfilling and flexible role
- Career Progression - Opportunity for growth within their company
- Travel Allowance - Considered for the right candidate living in distant proximity to the Eastern Suburbs
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions.
Not for you?
Don't forget about our refer a friend program, earn up to $500 visa gift card when you refer a friend to us successfully (*Conditions apply*) https://expectastar.com.au/referral
We also have other similar positions in NSW (Coogee, Randwick, Bondi, Zetland...) and in other states! Reach out to us to know more.