Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Amazing opportunity for a main ECT and 2nd ECT in the Kindergarten room in Chapel Hill!
- Located in Chapel Hill.
- Work in the kindy room as a Main ECT or 2nd ECT.
- Work alongside some of the best Teachers and educators in this profession.
About the service:
This 100-place long day care service situated in Chapel Hill delivers high quality education and care for all children between the ages of 6 weeks to school age from 6:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday. At this service, Educators create a nurturing early learning environment and an engaging play-based curriculum aligned with the EYLF to ensure every child is given the chance to thrive and prosper. To encourage both indoor and outdoor play, this centre has natural timber resources and innovative educational materials. This service opens out to a large outdoor space, where children can enjoy countless hours of fun on the bike track, in the cubbyhouse, or caring for the edible gardens.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher or 2nd ECT, you will be responsible for the following:
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Build lasting connections with families and staff.
- Lead the development and delivery of high quality educational programs, ensuring that all legislations, frameworks and regulations are followed.
- Develop transition to school programs that align with the requirements of local schools.
- Ensure all observations and record keeping is up to date.
- All staff now pay a Maximum of $20 per day for childcare
- Health and wellbeing program
- Uniforms provided
- Paid personalised professional development programs
- Internal mentoring programs offered to all staff
- Unlimited resources
- HR support team
- ACEQA approved Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Blue Card
- Current Child Protection Training certificate
- Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to apply for this role
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role