Casual Early Childhood Educators
Job OutlineAre you a fun and motivated Early Childhood Educator who thrives working in new environments and loves interacting with different children and meeting new people? Also looking for flexibility of hours and great pay? Apply now!
Expect A Star is a leading Australian wide recruitment agency specialising in providing Casual and Permanent opportunities for early childhood educators across Australia. We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
Why our casuals love EAS:
- Explore a range of childcare centres
- Total flexibility with working schedules - you choose the days you work and the hours
- Work close to home (we provide staff to hundreds of services in QLD)
- Amazing learning opportunity - experience different learning programs and philosophies
- Opportunities to transition from a casual educator to a permanent staff member
- Supported by a friendly team of consultants
About the Role:
- We are seeking casual early childhood educators who can work in Sunnybank and surrounding suburbs
- We are also able to offer you ongoing casual shifts where you become a regular casual staff member at centres
- You will be supporting the permanent stuff as a support educator, helping nurture and guide the children through play, assisting with daily routines, supervising and setting up experiences.
We are looking for:
- Preferably minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care / ACECQA approved equivalent;
- We will consider applicants studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification (such as cert III or diploma in early childhood education);
- Paid blue card or willing to obtain;
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.