Early Childhood Teacher
- Rare opportunity to join a preschool
- Be part of an Exceeding centre (NQS)
- Permanent role (Full-time or Part-time)
Where would I work?
You will join a privately-ran centre which is an incredibly warm and inviting place to work. Welcoming up to 65 children per day, it features excellent indoor and outdoor learning environments for the little ones to learn as they play. This centre is highly regarded in the community and the management and staff work in collaboration to provide a happy and inspiring home-away-from-home for the children for more than 30 years. Whilst labelled long-day-care, it caters for preschoolers only focusing on intentional teaching. It offers high quality education and has been rated exceeding (NQS). The have excellent educator-children ratios and most of the staff are ECT qualified.
What would I do?
- Permanent ECT position
- Full-Time position (might be considering part-timers)
- Work alongside experienced ECTs
- Provide high quality education to the little ones
What do I need?
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- NESA and WWCC
What would I get?
- Wonderful ratios and highly qualified staff
- Above award pay - $27-40 ph
- High level of support from director and owner
- Unique opportunity to secure a permanent position in a preschool environment
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide your next step. We can provide more details on this ECT role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!