Lead Educator | Brookvale
Job OutlineEasy access. 10 min walk from Warringah Mall!
Lead the 0-1 or 2-3 year old room
Ongoing professional development
Where would you work?
This lovely service is located in the heart of Brookvale only 10 min walk from Warringah Mall. Join a qualified, nurturing team of Educators with a passion for early learning and a caring approach. Welcoming children aged 0-5 years old the centre provides a homelike environment where children explore comfortably in familiar surroundings. Enjoy light-filled rooms and a stunning outdoor area with playgrounds and exciting discovery areas, including natural trails and cycle paths.
If you believe that every child can succeed, no matter what their ability.Come join the team!
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time (flexible with hours 38 hours per week)
- There is also a part-time opportunity available!
- Room Leader in the 0-1or 2-3's room
- Be involved in daily observations and learning stories
- Liaise with parents on a daily basis
- Work in an innovative and collaborative way
What do you need?
- Qualification in Early Childhood (Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor welcome to apply)
- Full working rights
- NSW WWCC
Why work here?
- Clear career path to grow
- Discounted childcare fees and generous resource budget provided
- Secure permanent position with above award wages!
- Convenient location with easy access by public transport
Contact Maria at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Feel free to refer a friend for this role and get up to $300 card!
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the Early Childhood sector, you have come to the right place.
We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you!