Early Childhood Educator
- Easy access, 15 mins walk away from Norton Plaza
- Work with 2.5 to 3.5 age group- Welcome 15 children per day
- Get what you deserve - Above the award wages!
What is the centre like?
This privately-ran centre in Lilyfield is an incredibly warm and inviting place to work. It has outstanding indoor and outdoor learning environments for the little ones to learn as they play. This centre is highly regarded in the community. Management and staff work in collaboration to provide a happy and inspiring home-away-from-home for the children. It has been rated exceeding (NQS) and there are excellent educator-children's ratios.
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time (38 hours per week) 4 or 5 days a week
- Educator in the 2.5 to 3.5 phase
- Work with two other educators and a lead educator in the room, welcoming 15 toddlers per day
- Be involved in daily observations and document the children's learning
- Uphold practices that support the Centre's Philosophy and Values
What would you need?
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Full Working rights
- NSW WWCC
Why work here?
- Secure permanent position with above award wages
- Rated Exceeding by the National Quality Standrad
- Convenient location with easy access to public transport. 15 mins walk away from Norton Plaza
- Supportive and caring work environment (mentoring sessions, physical, mental health, and wellbeing)
- Diverse and friendly team of professionals
- Opportunity for career growth (regular professional development and promotes)
If this opportunity sounds right for you, send in your application now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Feel free to refer a friend for this role and get up to $500 card!