Early Childhood Educator
- Join a safe, caring, nurturing and calm environment
- Work as an Educator in the babies room!
- Flexible working arrangements- Work full-time or part-time
It is a boutique, family-focused childcare setting opposite the Randwick gates to Centennial Park. This modern 40 place centre offers high-quality education following a unique approach of nurturing, exploring and school readiness.
Children from 6 weeks to 6 years old are cared for in a home away from home environment. The centre offers extracurricular activities including soccer, fitness, and excursions in the community.
- Permanent full-time or part-time educator role
- Join the nursery room! (10 babies per day)
- Work alongside 2 other educators in the room and a supportive Director
- Get involved in planning, programming, developing daily activities.
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships.
- If you have at least one or two years of experience within the industry and a bubbly, energetic personality we really want to hear from you!
- Choose how many days a week you want to work! 4- or 5-days role - flexible times and rosters
- Above the award rates ($27-$32ph)
- Easy access- next to Centennial Park
- Career progression-possibilities to step up into a Room leader role
- Lovely and friendly team of educators
- Tiny family-owned business with two caring owners
- Access to extensive educational, sporting and recreational resources
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates, and locations if need be.
Contact Maria at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar positions available.
Feel free to refer a friend for this role and get up to $500 card!