Early Childhood Educator
- Join this beautiful 38 place service in Avalon
- Work alongside a long lasting and supportive team
- Above award pay!
Where would I work?
You would be working at a lovely 38 place service located in Avalon, who aim to provide a hands on, inspiring education! They are seeking a passionate Educator to join their team working across the toddlers and pre school rooms working either part time or full time. This service is beautifully resourced and has a wonderful, long lasting supportive team, if this sounds like somewhere where you could see yourself working and growing as an Educator then apply today!
What would I do?
- Permanent full time or part time educator role working across the toddlers and pre school rooms
- Programming and planning (4 hours dedicated time each week)
- Work collaboratively with the other Educators
- Build strong, lasting relationships with the children, families and community
Why work here?
- Work alongside a genuinely caring and supporting team
- Professional training and development provided (off the floor)
- Very well resourced and equipped service
- Paying above award!
- Situated close to local cafes and parks
What do I need?
- Cert III, Diploma or Bachelors of Early Childhood and Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300