- Join this not-for-profit service in Chifley!
- Work in the preschool room alongside a supportive team
- Get one RDO per month!
Where would I work?
You would be working in this small and homely centre located in Chifley, who welcome 28 children each day! This lovely service boasts ample space and an outdoor play area and are seeking a passionate Educator to join their longstanding, supportive team on a full time permanent basis. If you're looking for your next challenge and to join a not-for-profit service who values and respects their staff, then apply today.
What would I do?
- Permanent full-time Educator role
- 40 hours per week
- Work in the preschool room along side 4 staff and 20 children
- Design and implement engaging programs and create learning environments for the children in your care
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones
Why would work here?
- Be part of a well-functioning and successful centre
- Working alongside a long standing team
- Being part of a not-for-profit organisation
- Feeling recognised by your team and director
- x1 RDO per month!
What do I need?
- Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300