Early Childhood Teacher or Educator
- The chance to work with an Exceeding centre (NQS).
- Centre located in the heart of Glebe buzzing with local cafes
- Get an additional paid day off!
Where you would work?
You would be working in a large beautifully renovated centre boasting six age-based indoor spaces, specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements. The centre boasts two dedicated outdoor play areas, one featuring a lovely sandpit and garden area for exploration, the other playground has a sandpit, bike track, gardens and a vegetable patch. You will have plenty of space to program your curriculum around literacy, numeracy, technology, creative expression and sustainability and access the latest resources.
If you are intested in joining a large organisation who foster an holistic approach and want to go above and beyond for the children and their families - join this highly motivated team!
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time ECT or Educator role
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- Design and implement engaging programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
Why would you work here?
- Being part of a well-functioning and successful centre
- Getting discounted childcare fees
- Having clear career path to grow into managing positions
- Feeling recognised thanks to well-being and recognition programs
What would you need?
- Certificate III or Diploma or Bachelor or Master of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Unlimited working rights
- NESA registration
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300!!!