- The chance to work with an Exceeding centre (NQS).
- Easy access -10 min. drive from Mona Vale.
- Work part-time or full-time hours!
Where would I work?
You would be working in a large purpose-built centre boasting six age-based indoor spaces, specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements. You will have plenty of space to program your curriculum around literacy, numeracy, technology, creative expression and sustainability and access the latest resources. If you are interested in joining a large organisation who foster an holistic approach and want to go above and beyond for the children and their families - join this highly motivated team!
What would I do?
- Permanent full-time Educator role (flexible hours)
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- Assist in implementing age appropriate programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
Why work here?
- Being part of a well-functioning and successful centre
- Getting discounted childcare fees
- Having clear career path to grow
- Feeling recognised thanks to well-being and recognition programs
- Picking your hours to fit your schedule!
What do I need?
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300!