Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Permanent Full time Early Childhood Teacher opportunity available in the Kindergarten room!
- Less than 5minutes from the Kippa-Ring Shopping precinct.
- Work alongside & Collaborate with the current ECT.
- Surrounded by beautiful waking tracks perfect for an afternoon stroll after work!
About the service:
Located in Kippa-Ring, this 75-place long day care service has five rooms and provides high quality education and care though a holistic approach for all children between the ages of 0-5 years of age. This service takes immense pride in having small class sizes allowing them to develop strong connections and relationships with each individual child and their families. Children are allowed the opportunity to explore their environment with amazing facilities both indoor and outdoor which include a shaded sand pit area, Tyre swing and herb gardens.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher at this service, you will be teaming up with the current ECT for the Kindergarten room. In this role, you are expected to create fun and exciting educational programs in accordance to the EYLF. You will run the Kindergarten program with the current ECT and develop a safe and warm setting in which all children feel happy and acknowledged. You will also be accountable for evolving strong connections and interpersonal relationships with all families ensuring to communicate with all families regarding their child's development on a regular basis.
- Must hold a Bachelors of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- discounted Childcare fees
- Professional development programs offered to all staff.
- Regular team building activities during staff meetings.
- Above award wages.
- Uniforms provided.
- Opportunity to work alongside another well-established ECT.
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role