Early Childhood Teacher
- Join this purpose-built, 89 place service in Woolloomooloo!
- ECT/RL position in the pre school room
- Attractive salary
Where would I work?
You would be working at a beautiful purpose-built, 89 place service in Woolloomooloo. This role will be working as the Room Leader and ECT in the pre-school room, this service has a positive and welcoming culture, and offers many wonderful perks working there such as, purchased leave, study leave, RDO's, discounted childcare leave and more! If you're looking for your next career move and want to find out more, then apply today!
What would I do?
• Permanent Full-time (38 hours per week)
• Working within the pre-school room as the RL and ECT
• Support written work each day, sharing stories with the families through story park (If you have never used this then don't worry! The service can offer some support)
• Guide and mentor staff
• Build strong and positive relationships with the children, colleagues, families and wider community
• Responsible for the overall management of the room, the program, etc
• Strong use of initiative and drive
Why work here?
• Salary subject to experience! $33-$39ph
• Positive and welcoming team culture
• Priority placement for the children of the staff
• Discounted childcare fees
• Professional training and development
• Referral scheme
• Minutes walk from local train station and bus route
• Study leave!
• Additional leave, purchased leave
What do I need?
Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $300