- Receive an exclusive access to benefits and discounts
- Get a chance to have a dedicated Centre Support Office
- Annual salary of $76,000 awaits for the perfect candidate!
This vibrant and exceptional learning centre, catering 75 places daily, is located in Ashford, South Australia. Offering their various indoor and outdoor spaces such as sandpits, cubby house, vegetable garden, water play area and obstacle courses, children are engaged to test their limits and develop strength, balance, and self-confidence. The centre's indoor amenities are specifically designed for different age groups, and help children marvel, create, and test out their ideas. You will be leading a team composed of passionate early childhood educators focused on delivering excellent education through play-based activities curated to the children's interests and learning goals.
- Build strong and meaningful connections with the children, families, educators, and local communities
- Evaluating programs through the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Manage the centre's day-to-day operations maintaining its high standards
- Inspire and lead a group of educators in establishing and maintaining a positive and fun working environment
- Mentor and support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Create an environment that stimulates children's holistic growth
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- An experience in Leadership and Management Role
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning and National Quality Framework
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Reduced fares for childcare up to 30%
- Receive an exclusive access to benefits, featuring discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Access to Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Guaranteed above award salary
- Make your centre meet business, compliance and education goals by having a dedicated Centre Support Office
- Career development opportunities towards managerial role (Area Manager, Quality Advisor)
- Annual salary of $76,000
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!