Early Childhood Teacher
- Join this beautful 92 place service in Penrith
- Close to local cafes and amenitys
- Professional training and development provided!
Where would I work?
You would be working at a large, spacious service in Penrith, which welcomes 92 children each day and has an ample, state-of-the-art outdoor play area, including a water play feaure and climbing equipment. Their philosophy is to ensure that all children are able to express themselves in a safe space to allow them to achieve their full potential. This wonderful service is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join their service coming into the New Year, if this sounds like the right role for you then apply today, or alternatively if it sounds like the perfect role for a friend then refer them!
What would I do?
- Permanent full time ECT role working in the room of your choice
- Create an enriching experience for all of the children
- Ensure that you empower the chilrdre both creativity and structured thinking
- Work collaboratively with staff to foster children's sense of self-worth
Why work here?
- Work alongside a genuinely caring and supportive team
- Professional training and development provided
- Secure onsite parking
- Very well resourced and equipped
- Discounted childcare fees
- Referral bonus scheme
- Quarterly award and centre awards
- Lots of potential for community connections
What do I need?
- Bachelors of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $500 for our end of year special!