Eraly Childhood Cook
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Cook
Looking for a part time Early Childhood Cook who has an abundant knowledge of nutrition for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years!
- Surrounded by amazing bars and restaurants in West end!
- Create nutritious & healthy meals for all children aged 0-5
- Support the team on the floor when necessary
Located in West End, this 80-place long day care service caters for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and prides itself on creating a safe, exciting and encouraging inquiry based learning environment. The centres multicultural educators love sharing their knowledge and customs with the children through various activities. The large range of both indoor and outdoor play scapes at this centre allow children to explore their environment and develop a sense of curiosity.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Cook at this service your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Prepare healthy and nutritious meals for all children.
- Routine cleaning.
- Follow the company's food safety program.
- Responsible for allergy management.
- Complete food safety supervisor paperwork daily.
- Manage the health and hygiene of the kitchen space as per company guidelines
- Must hold a Cert 3 or Diploma of Early Childhood Education or working towards.
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Must understand Early Childhood nutrition & dietary guidelines
- Full uniforms provided including a yearly allowance
- Above award wages
- Child care discounts
- Reward & recognition program
- Access to a tailored employee assistance program
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!