Job OutlineCentre Manager
An exciting maternity leave cover opportunity for a highly experienced Area Manager until the March 2022 in Nathan!
- Possibility for further extension.
- Within close proximity of local shops and parks in Nathan.
- Be a part of a rewarding foundation for children with Autism.
Opened in 2010, this service offers an early intervention program to 48 children on the Autism spectrum. This service has 4 rooms, 3 play grounds including a wonderful sensory garden. This service has a high standard for developing a warm and welcoming centre environment using the leafy scenery of Nathan as their backdrop. This service is also a registered NDIS provider and is open Monday to Friday from 7am-5pm.
About the Role:
In your role as a Centre Manager of this service you will be required to create a positive experience and centre environment for both the families and children. You will be responsible for many tasks including the following:
- Leading and managing the team with a transdisciplinary approach.
- Establish and maintain natural and supportive relationships with children and their families.
- Ensuring that the operational safety and compliance is up to standard throughout the service.
- Follow national and state standards of legislation.
- Management of the centre budget.
- Implement ACEQA's NQS throughout the service.
- Report to service delivery Team Leader.
- Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years Centre Director experience is highly regarded.
- Previous experience working with children on the Autism spectrum is preferred.
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Above award salary
- Rewarding industry
- Maternity leave contract
- Career progression opportunities are available
- Amazing fauna and flora surrounding the service
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!