Early Childhood Teacher
- Permanent Full-time Role
- Career development opportunities await
- Get a chance to receive a partial scholarship!
This dynamic and vibrant learning centre located in Yarraville, Victoria caters to 80 places daily. The centre is perfectly accessible for families living in the nearby suburbs of Seddon, Kingsville and Spotswood and just a three-minute walk from Steps Performing Arts School. Featuring their natural outdoor amenities including a cubby house, outdoor kitchen, vegetable garden, water play area, sandpits and more, children are encouraged to explore ideas and test their balance, social skills, and imagination. The centre takes pride in their play-based learning activities which improve the children's language, literacy, creativity and imagination, social and emotional skills, and physical health and well-being. Get ready to be inspired as you will be working in a close-knit group of competent educators, committed to nurture young minds and provide high quality education!
- Maintain children's records of performances and development
- Create strong rapport with the children, families, and co-educators
- Manage the childrens' day-to-day activities
- Conduct learning activities and curriculums for children
- Develop high quality learning activities for the children according to their age group
- Comply with EYLF and NQS are met or exceeded
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Earn up to $35 per hour
- Up to 30% off on childcare fees
- Career progression opportunities await
- An exclusive access to wellness programs, benefits, and store discounts is up for grabs
- Access to Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Sponsorship for the selected candidate
- Above award salary is guaranteed
- Be part of the mentorship program
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!