Certificate 3 educator
Job OutlineAbout Expect A Star
We are a leading recruitment agency that prides itself on providing knowledgeable and reliable early childhood educators to local Early Childhood centres who require a star for the day! Your role will be travelling to these different centres, caring for children, supporting staff, and helping with daily routines. If you are studying towards a qualification and want to gain some paid experience working in childcare centres or have completed your qualification and would like experience then apply today!
About the Role
• You will be required to attend different centres that need an educator for the day
• You may need to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs (parking available at most centres)
• Have minimum 2 days availability and can be available on short notice
• Have passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and a 'can do attitude'
Skills & Experience
• Cert III / Diploma in Early Childhood Education
• Have a Paid WWCC
- First aid certificates
- Have a reliable vehicle
We can offer you
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Build on your current experience and enhance your chances of future full-time employment
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!