Early Childhood Educator & Teacher
- Secure a permanent position in St Ives
- Work for a community based not-for-profit service
- Open to all qualifications
Where would I work?
You would be working at a beautiful community based not-for-profit service located in St Ives. This exceeding service is searching for Educators with a real passion and love for working with children, they welcome 53 children each day and are searching for two new educators to join their friendly team on a full time permanent basis! As well as being well regarded within the community, this standalone service doesn't have a high turnover of staff, with the current Director being there for the past 7 years they can't wait to welcome two new faces, Cert III's, Diploma's and ECT's all welcome!
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-time (38 hours per week)
- Option to work across 4 or 5 days
- Working within the 0-2 or 2-3 room
- Option for a Diploma qualified Educator to step up as a Room Leader
- Working closely with all educators to provide a supportive environment for children to learn, grow and develop
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through intentional play-based activities to prepare them for life
- Ongoing communication with families
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, families, and the wider community
Why work here?
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Work for a standalone, community based not-for-profit service
- Rated Exceeding
- Long lasting and supportive team!
- Annual leave plus additional holiday!
- Opportunity tobuild up time to take in lieu
- Plenty of off street parking
What do I need?
- Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Valid WWCC
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653 . At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $500 for our end of year special!