Early Childhood Teacher
- Get up to $35 hourly rate!
- Be part of a mentorship program
- Receive sponsorship for the selcted candidate!
This vibrant and exciting centre, located in Geelong, Victoria, caters 136 places daily. Heading to the centre is just a 4-minute walk from Geelong West Oval, making the centre very accessible through commuting. The centre is perfectly presented as home-like because the centre believes and understands the importance of extending on children's home-life experiences. The centre's facilities include a veggie garden and large indoor and outdoor play areas where children enhance their creativity, strength, and balance. You will be working in a close-knit team, committed to ensuring that the children are supported for their transition to school every step of the way with a focus on language, literacy, numeracy, social skills, and more.
- Responsible in establishing and maintaining a fun and stimulating atmosphere for children's holistic growth
- Records and maintains childrens' development
- Comply with EYLF and NQS are met or exceeded
- Guides, supports, and supervises the children you are responsible with everyday
- Engage with the children through play-based activities according to their age groups
- Building mutual working relationship with families and fellow educators
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Get a chance to progress your career career
- Fares for childcare are reduced up to 30%
- Access to health and wellness programs
- Exclusive access to benefits platform with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Access to Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Sponsorship for the selected candidate
- Receive above award rates
- Get up to $35 hourly rate
- Have a chance to be mentored by their team of practice partners and coaches
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!