Early Childhood Teacher
- Get a chance to be in the Mentorship Program
- Career progression opportunities await
- Receive above award rates!
This learning centre, located in Point Cook, Victoria, currently accommodates 100 places daily. Heading to the centre will never be a problem as the centre is ideally located in Point Cook, made easy for commuters from Seabrook, Laverton, Williams Landing and Altona Meadows. The centre is known for their enjoyable amenities, both indoors and outdoors, such as their all-weather play areas featuring cubby houses, sandpits, water play and vegetable gardens. Join our dedicated and qualified team of educators, with the same passion in making connections with the children through play-based learning activities and ensuring the care experience is safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
- Be dedicated in ensuring a positive and welcoming learning environment for the children
- Establish connections with children, families and co-educators
- Guide, support, and supervise the children you are responsible with everyday
- Record and maintain childrens' development
- Ensure that children are always supervised as per the regulations
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Career progression opportunities
- Receive above award rates for selected candidate
- Get up to 30% of childcare fees
- Receive access to health and wellness activities provided
- Exclusive access to 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!