Trainee - Cert III
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Education Trainee in Kawana
Calling all people aged 18-25 who want to begin a career in Early childhood and have no current qualifications in any industry!
This inviting, 151 place, modern service located in Kawana has spacious rooms that ooze natural light, Shady grassed outdoor play areas, and free coffee & snacks for parents and families. Operating from 6:30am - 6:30pm Mon-Fri, this service aims to provide a nurturing learning environment, that allows all children to explore their natural curiosities through play based learning.
As a trainee prior industry experience is not a requirement and you will be working full time at the centre while you complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education. Your role will involve interacting, educating and caring for children aged between 0 to 5 years. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from highly skilled educators.
How to be successful in this role:
• A genuine passion and interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
• Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
• Have phenomenal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Must be over the age of 18 and able to work full time (37.5 hours a week) on a rotating roster
• Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia
• Must obtain a Blue card or working with children check
• Must not have qualifications in any industry
Throughout your traineeship you will learn about:
• Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities
• Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children
• Family and community partnerships
• Professional skill development
• Importance of play-based learning
• Work while you study
• Supportive culture and team environments
• Learn from the most experienced educators in the business
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300