Diploma Qualified Educator
Job OutlineAbout Expect A Star
We are a leading recruitment agency that prides itself on providing knowledgeable and reliable early childhood educators to local childcare centres who require a star for the day! Your role will be travelling to these different centres, caring for children, supporting staff, and helping with daily routines. If you have completed your qualification and would like hands on experience then apply today!
Expect A Star are currently looking for qualified Diploma educators to work around Melbourne CBD and other Inner Suburbs. This role will provide you the opportunity to explore a variety of centres, learn and develop new skills whilst at the same time have the opportunity to engage and interact with children all day.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Diploma in ECEC (or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification)
• A VIC WWCC (paid/for employment)
• A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
• A great work ethic and communication skills;
• Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
• Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
• Be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
Benefits and Rewards:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you APPLY TODAY!