Early Childhood Teacher
- Lead the 3-year old Pre-Kinder room!
- Secure a permanent full-time position
- Opportunity to gain support towards your studies
Where would I work?
This busy and vibrant 93 place centre in Northcote, Victoria endeavours to encourage a child-driven approach to early learning that focuses on children's individuality, they aim to inspire children to help them achieve the most out of their education and be the best they can be. Their highly qualified staff pride themselves in their passion to help make a difference in children's lives.
What would I do?
- A Permanent Full-time position
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in the 3-year old Pre-Kinder room
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to the local primary school and positive experiences within the community
- Design, implement and evaluate programs for the children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
Why work here?
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Opportunity to gain support towards your studies!
- Strong reward and recognition program!
- Get an extra day of leave!
- Access to modernised resources within the centre
- Discount on Childcare fees
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
How do I apply?
Sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today following the prompt or alternatively send your resume through to email@example.com
If you're still unsure feel free to reach out to Abbie or any of our consultants on 1300 669 653. At Expect A Star our mission is to help you take that next step in your career!
Not for you?
Refer a friend/family member and earn up to $500 for our end of year special!