Job OutlineLEAD EDUCATOR | DIPLOMA | ST. LUCIA
This beautiful centre has a modern essence and a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Offering quality education, care, and recreational programs to suit every child.
Children learn by having fun through large indoor play areas with great natural lighting and airflow, leading onto an extensive outdoor play area with natural landscaped gardens and sandpits encouraging sensory play and activity.
- We are looking for an established Lead Educator who is Diploma qualified and has the ability to be a strong presence throughout the centre.
- Plan and implement a fun, innovative and creative educational program (in accordance to EYLF guidelines)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with children and parents
- Hold Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Prior experience is ideal
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Fresh and nutritious meals provided daily
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- Inner city location, close to public transport
- Competitive salary (happy to be negotiated)
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounted care for your children
Sounds like the job for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!