Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Calling all Early Childhood Teachers who are seeking a role within the Kindy Room at a family friendly 65 place centre!
- Strong sense of family community within the service.
- Within a 5min walk from the Eden's Landing Train Station.
- Surrounded by beautiful parklands and a nature reserve.
About the service:
Located in Eden's Landing, this 65 place long day care service, cares and educates children from the ages of 6 weeks through to school age between the hours of 6:15am to 6:15pm. Within this centre they show an immense amount of pride in creating a safe, and inviting learning space in which outstanding interpersonal family relationships can develop and prosper. They aim to create play based programs that cater for the developmental needs of each individual child and are based around their particular interests. The service takes pride in providing a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates natural play spaces, in order to encourage and inspire each child's individual learning journey and to prepare them for the transition to school. This Long Day care centre has 5 rooms and various interactive facilities which are currently being updated.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher at this service you will be responsible for creating fun and exciting educational programs in accordance to the EYLF. You will run the Kindergarten program and develop a safe and warm setting in which all children feel happy and acknowledged. You will also be accountable for evolving strong connections and interpersonal relationships with all families ensuring to communicate with all families regarding their child's development.
- Must hold a Bachelors of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
- 25% discount on childcare fees after working at the service for 6 months.
- Professional development programs offered to all staff.
- Regular team building activities during staff meetings.
- Personal Fitness rewards program.
- Educational sponsorship for select programs and courses.
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!