Trainee - Cert III
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Education Traineeship
Develop a lifelong and rewarding career in Early Childhood Education! Become a qualified Educator while getting paid!
- Work 38 hrs per work earning from $15-$18 per hour
- Close proximity to the Carseldine farmer's markets.
- Learn from the most experienced educators in the business whilst completing your traineeship.
Recently opened in March this year. This 117 place service caters for children 6 weeks to 6 years old. This service loves to get involved with the community, they have an extensive bush kindy program and make sure to immerse themselves in nature whilst getting involved with the community by running many excursions and frequent park visits. Exploring nature and play based learning is a vital part of the services curriculum.
As a trainee prior industry experience is not a requirement and you will be working full time at the centre whilst you complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education. Your role will involve interacting, educating and caring for children aged between 0 to 5 years. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from highly skilled educators.
- A genuine passion and interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
- Have phenomenal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must be between the ages of 18-25.
- Must be able to work 38 hours per week Mon-Fri on a rotating roster.
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia.
- Must obtain a Blue card or willing to obtain one.
- No prior qualifications in any industry.
Throughout your traineeship you will learn about:
- Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities
- Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children
- Family and community partnerships
- Professional skill development
- Importance of play-based learning
- You will be supported through each step of your career by highly educated staff and team members.
- Work in a brand new centre opened in March this year.
- Nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education.
- Flexible work hours so you achieve real work & life balance!
- Maintain your finances with weekly pay.
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid day off.
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!