Job OutlineLead Educator
Lead the programs in the toddler room and make an impact! Only 10 children in your room!
• Secure a Permanent Full-Time role (38 hours per week) in Paddington
• Offering 5% above award wage!
• Be a part of a team with over 30 years of industry knowledge & experience.
This exceeding (NQS) 125-place service is located in the epicentre of Paddington, surrounded by amazing cafes and local shops. This boutique service is a privately owned and operated long day care service catering to children from the ages of 6 weeks to school age, offering a variety of programs 52 weeks of the year including music and Spanish lessons. This service also facilitates for active outdoor play with large natural outdoor spaces where children are encouraged to explore. At this service you will be provided with a generous budget which will ensure that the Pre-Kindy room and all outdoor areas are adequately sourced.
About the Role:
In your role as a Lead Educator at this service, you will be working in the Pre kindy room (2.5 - 3 year olds). This room currently provides for 10 children. You will be responsible for implementing and planning an exciting and engaging educational program in accordance with the EYLF guidelines. It is important that as a lead Educator you are able to build and maintain interpersonal relationships with all families and develop close bonds with all children.
• Must hold an ACEQA approved Diploma of Children's services or equivalent.
• Previous experience as a Lead Educator is preferred.
• Unlimited Work Rights
• A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
• Professional development programs offered to all staff.
• Monthly Paid RDO's.
• Rostered paid non- contact programming each week.
• Discounted childcare fees.
• Uniforms provided.
• Generous budget ensures excellent resources for the Pre- Kindy room.
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!