Early Childhood Teacher
- Earn up to $35 per hour!
- Just a 3 minute walk from Porter St/Holden St bus stop!
- Be part working in a centre with a rate of Exceeding' the National Quality Standard
The centre is located in a peaceful residential street in Fitzroy North, Victoria and currently accommodates up to 70 children daily. You will have a chance to work at a leaning centre with a rating of Exceeding' the National Quality Standard. They feature fun outdoor activities for the children and adults to try like a 5 metre giant slide from the building into the playground, a two-level play pod, reading nooks, a Little Scientists' corner, a kitchen theatre, and many more. The centre implements a playful bilingual (English-German) language learning concept giving the children the extra edge through immersion. You will join a team who passionately and enthusiastically build a fun and nurturing learning environment for the children.
- Permanent Full-time Role
- Recording and maintaining childrens' development
- Building mutual working relationship with families
- Conducting fun learning activities for children
- Guiding, supporting, and supervising the children in your care
- Managing the childrens' day-to-day activities
- Ensuring the childrens' holistic development through learning activities
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Have an interest in immersive languages and inquiry-based learning
- Have the opportunity to join a value-driven growing not-for-profit provider with a focus on early language learning and inquiry-based learning
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Earn up to $35 ph
- Well-being programs for employees to enjoy (e.g. weekly fruit baskets, free flu vaccinations)
- 3 min walk from Porter St/Holden St bus stop
- Mentoring opportunities by the room leader or quality and compliance manager
- Work in a fun centre with their collaborative team and the Centre's Director
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!