Early Childhood Teacher
- Receive up to $35 - $38 per hour!
- 4 minute walk from Misten Ave/Blackshaws Rd bus stop!
- Exciting career development opportunities await!
This centre in Altona North, Victoria accommodates 48 children everyday. You will be working in a peaceful work environment with the children featuring their outdoor play areas where children have lots of space for adventure and self-lead play. Outdoor areas include: a large sandpit, a fort with a slide and a cubby house, garden bed with its plants, vegetable patch and herb garden. The centre also has four age-based indoor spaces that have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements. You will join a team devoted to upholding quality education and establishing a nurturing and secure environment for the children that stimulates a great learning experience for them.
- Permanent Full-time Role
- Maintaining records of the children's development
- Building mutual working relationship with families
- Conducting learning activities and curriculums for children
- Responsible for the guidance, support and supervision of children in your care
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development opportunities
- Earn up to $35 - $38 ph
- Reduced fees for childcare
- Rewards and Recognition
- 4 minute walk from Misten Ave/Blackshaws Rd bus stop
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!