Job OutlineCENTRE DIRECTOR | CENTRE MANAGER | FERNY GROVE
This is a centre with dynamic learning spaces, offering something different to the norm in the early education sector.
There is four Montessori classrooms including nursery and an approved kindergarten program, with a big focus on health and nutrition.
As the Director you will be required to manage staff, the roster, day to day operations of the centre. You will wear many hats of operations and be able to multitask.
Decision making and being able to think outside of the box is essential. You will need to be highly organised with the ability to protect and grow the brand.
It is very important to bring everyone together and form a strong customer and quality service focused team.
• A beautiful environment to work in and very little turnover in the team (everyone loves working here!)
• Nutritious freshly made meals are all provided on-site by a professional chef
• A fantastic rewards program, offering variety e.g. vouchers/bonuses that are not just KPI related
• Supportive management structure
• Fantastic extra-curricular programs available (including yoga!)
• Must hold a Diploma in Children's Services
• Valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
• Unlimited Work Rights
• Previous experience managing a large long day care
• A passion for customer service
If you would like to explore the opportunity of working in this fantastic unique learning environment then please APPLY NOW!