Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher needed in Eagleby.
Watch children grow in the preschool room as you provide them with an engaging and creative education!
- Secure a Permanent Full-Time role - 38 hours per week.
- Work in a 76 place service surrounded by parks and close to shops.
- Inclusive environment that offers a unique bilingual Maori language program.
Located in Eagleby, this 76 place service has 5 rooms and shows great pride in their ability to provide a safe and welcoming environment in which all children can develop. This service offers swimming lessons, large outdoor play areas and a range of programs including their own bilingual Maori language program right here in Australia! This service is a leading long day care provider that offers a tailored early learning experience for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old. This service also provides an Outside school hours' care and vacation care program for children up to 12 years old.
About the Role:
As an Early Childhood Teacher at this service you will be responsible for creating fun and exciting educational programs in accordance to the EYLF. You will run the Kindergarten program and develop a safe and warm environment in which all children feel happy and accepted. You will also be responsible for developing strong connections and interpersonal relationships with all families ensuring to communicate with all families regarding their child's development.
- Must hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- Professional development programs offered to all staff.
- 25% discount on Childcare fees after 6 months of employment.
- Regular team building activities.
- Logan River & plenty of parks nearby perfect for summer walks after work.
- Educational sponsorship for select programs and courses.
- Personal fitness rewards program
Sounds like the job for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!