Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher | VICTORIA POINT
Lead the preschool room and the School Readiness program!
- The opportunity to work for a small-scale centre
- Centre located close to the Redland bay CBD
- Attractive salary $70-80k per annum
- Ongoing professional development programs
- Regular team building activities
- Above award salary ($70-80k per annum)
- Potential for a bonus structure
- Convenient location and easy access
This a small 50 place long day care centre, providing childcare and early education from 15 months through to school age.
This charming family orientated centre currently has a NQS meeting rating, and is located in the fast growing region of Victoria point.
This privately-owned centre is made up of 3 rooms with large natural outdoor areas for the children to explore sensory play, this centre prides itself on building and maintaining positive relationships with families and their children.
- Be in charge of running the kindergarten program with a large emphasis on imaginative play.
- Build strong connections with families and provide the best care for the children, in a safe, fun and encouraging environment.
- Plan, program and develop the curriculum to make it engaging and exciting.
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent
- Prior experience in a teaching role is desired but we will also consider graduates for this role
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!