Early Education Trainee - Cert III
Job OutlineEarly Education Trainee | Indooroopilly
Kick start your dream career & earn money whilst studying!
- Work while you study
- Learn from the most experienced educators in the business
- Just a stone's throw away from Indooroopilly shopping centre
At this service you will be a part of an inclusive team environment where the main goal is to provide a nurturing and safe learning space that encourages each child to explore.
This centre welcomes children from the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years of age to discover their surroundings by introducing magnificent outdoor play facilities such as a rock climbing wall, water play area and messy mud kitchen.
As a trainee prior industry experience is not a requirement and you will be working full time at the centre while you complete your Certificate III in Early Education. Your role will involve interacting, educating and caring for children aged between 0 to 5 years. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from highly skilled educators.
How to be successful in this role
- A genuine passion and interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
- Have phenomenal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must be over the age of 18 and able to work full time (37.5 hours a week) on a rotating roster
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia
- Must obtain a Blue card or working with children check
Throughout your traineeship you will learn about:
- Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities
- Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children
- Family and community partnerships
- Professional skill development
- Importance of play-based learning
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!